Customers and partners work with us for the following reasons:
- We are a boutique, hands-on cyber security, digital forensics, and training company challenged to solve emerging security issues. We are focused only on solving security problems.
- We innovated and developed ThreatResponder® Platform – a commercial product for detecting, responding to, and preventing advanced cyber attacks in real-time
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- We own and operate NetSecurity Forensic Labs – a state-of-the-art computer forensics facility for conducting high-profile investigations.
- We invented the Hands-On How-To® training program for teaching cyber warriors game-changing techniques for countering cyber operations.
- Our security and forensics professionals have prestigious industry certifications such as OSCP, GREM, GCIH, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, CISM, CISA, CHFI, CCSE, and CCNA. This ensures that certified professionals are adhering to high ethical standards during an engagement.
- NetSecurity is an SBA-certified 8(a) SDB
- We hold the GSA IT Schedule 70, GSA 8(a) STAR II Contract, and other GWAC contract vehicles.