Current Hands-On How-To® Training Schedule
|TYPICAL FORENSICS CASES
- Intellectual Property Theft
- System Intrusion
- Policy Violation
- Illicit Pornography
- Encrypted/Deleted/Hidden Files
- Denial of Service Attack
- Malicious Software Outbreak
- Cyber Extortion
- Evidence Tampering
- Email Spoofing Attacks
- Digital Crime
- Network Hacking
- Confidential Information Leak
- Computer Misuse
- Money Laundering
- Insider Trading
|THE FORENSICS CHALLENGE
Forensic investigation is a time-consuming effort that requires specialized expertise, procedures, tools, and lab environment. Proper investigation and evidence collection focused on forensically sound processes, is an absolute necessity. This ensures that the forensic process can withstand the scrutiny of an opposing legal counsel.
It is essential to use experienced personnel when investigating a potential cyber crime. Inexperienced personnel may not know where or how to gather or preserve valuable evidence and may damage or erase critical data. This potential loss or tampering of evidence can result in an unfavorable ruling by a judge, or the evidence may not be admissible in the case.
Rest Assured. NetSecurity Corporation can help you reach your digital forensics goals promptly and cost-effectively.
- We have a breadth of experience in computer security, privacy, and auditing of a variety of information technology environments.
- Our forensic experts have worked in highly classified DoD and other U.S. Federal agencies.
- We ensure and preserve the confidentiality of your case, investigation, and engagement.
- Our rapid response capability ensures you get the right information, timely, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
- We deliver unmatched customer service, quality, and timely results.
- NetSecurity Forensic Labs is equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technologies to excavate data from the latest storage devices and produce admissible results.
- We teach the latest forensics tools and techniques of the trade, using real-world scenarios.
- Our professionals have years of experience and have certifications in: CHFI, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, CISM, CISA, etc.
- We avoid conflict of interest and are vendor neutral in the choice of our forensics or security tools.
Public Sector Clients
- The Pentagon
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Veterans Affairs
- Dept. of Commerce
- Dept. of Labor
Private Sector Clients
- Community Medical Health System
- Whonome Limited
- One of the largest Hospitality chains
- Publicly-traded Financial Institutions
- Leading Academic and Training institutions
- Federal Integrators
- Ethical Hacking
- Forensics Research
- Forensics Training
- Security/Network Technologies
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Centralized Logging
- Internal Audit
- Information Privacy
- Risk Assessment